Staying Alive UK
Date: 22/01/21 | Author: Lisa Gilham
Sean, founder of Diverso, features on Staying Alive UK’s podcast, talking about his story so far as an innovative (some might say kick-ass) business owner.
Sean founded the company with a big vision of changing the way accountants work, making it easier, slicker and damn cool. He’s taken the company from scratch with no clients at all to hundreds of clients in less than 2 years.
Check out the podcast over on Staying Alive UK, here.
Sean’s job is simple but tough; to make clients absolutely love us. He uses his blunt and to-the-point manner to come up with innovative ways for businesses to see things clearer so they can really start to kick-ass.
Sean likes spending time with his 3 feral children, going to the gym.
"I help the very, very small businesses no one else care's about; that' s my passion in life (I have no hobbies, and hate my kids, so what else am I going to do?).
I do this through my disruptive accountancy firm, Diverso":
- ONLY true monthly subscription accountancy service (probably)
- £99pm for small businesses with than £250k turnover, less than 10 employees with free Xero, free Receipt Bank & free Fluidly
- 48pm for micro businesses, small one-man bands and side hustles
- UNLIMITED advice and support
- All year-end accounts and returns
- directors self assessment
- directors payroll
- VAT Returns
- Free Legal Guidance
- Free IT Support
- absolutely no surprise bills
- response guaranteed in 24 hours
"I also help small businesses, for free, set up recurring income, because I'm pretty damn good at that".
You can find us on social media too:
Company Twitter: https://twitter.com/WeAreDiverso
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/diversoaccountants