Add the WooCommerce plugin to any WordPress site and set up a new store in minutes. Get secure payments, configurable shipping options, and more, out of the box–for free.
What's good about it?
- You can sell anything.
- Offer Flexible and Secure Payments - WooCommerce comes bundled with the ability to accept major credit cards, bank transfers (BACS), checks, and cash on delivery. Beyond the basics, there are 140 region-specific gateways to choose from and integrate with, including Stripe, PayPal, Square, and Amazon Pay. Apple Pay, Google Pay, subscriptions, and deposits are also supported.
- Manage Orders On the Go - built on WordPress, the WooCommerce dashboard is a familiar interface for store managers to update products and fulfill orders. Save time with automated tax calculations, live shipping rates from leading carriers, options to print labels at home, and the mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Enhance your store with hundreds of free and paid extensions that add features and functionality to your store. From store enhancements to marketing integrations, multichannel, and point of sale, extend your store as your needs and budget grow.
- Account-holders can chat with our dedicated Support team. For customization, hire a developer for everything from design tweaks to full builds.
- Helps to optimize and grow your business - you can boost sales by listing products on Google Shopping, promoting your store on Facebook, or emailing customers with Mailchimp. Track and report on your marketing efforts with Google Analytics.
- Make your store more customer-friendly with multilingual content and prices in multiple currencies. WooCommerce is 100% translated into 24 languages.
What does Diverso say?
WooCommerce is a great addition to your online store and you can customise it for your customer’s needs.
Check it out here.